Due to the recent appearance of the COVID-19 coronavirus, Coastal Detox wishes to inform you, our valued client, that our facility is taking the necessary steps to avoid the spread of the virus. We understand that you or your family may have concerns about safety and health as they relate to the global pandemic and our local facility. However, we seek to assure you that we are enforcing the most effective preventative measures possible.
Here at Coastal Detox, we are committed to the health of each client and staff member who enters our building. With this in mind, we are striving to create a safe and healthy environment to ensure the comfort of each individual here at our facility.
Our detox center is taking the following steps to help prevent the spread of COIVD-19 here at our location:
- We are performing regular cleaning, working to keep the facility disinfected and sanitized.
- Our staff is making sure to follow the best hand-washing procedures and using disinfecting agents such as hand sanitizer to prevent the spread of the virus.
- We are preventing the spread of illnesses by ensuring that sick employees refrain from reporting to work.
- We are encouraging anyone in our Coastal community who is experiencing symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath, to notify our staff immediately. This will enable us to be proactive and quick in facilitating medical care outside of our facility in order to protect other patients.
- Our team is working to promote best hygiene practices, among staff and clients alike.
- We are avoiding unnecessary contact with clients and asking our clients to do the same amongst one another.
We also would like to inform you that we are keeping a close eye on the developments and reports regarding the coronavirus and its effects. Our team is aware of the seriousness of this pandemic and we are committed to following suit with the Center for Disease Control’s recommendations throughout this time.
If you have any further concerns about our safety measures and precautions here at Coastal Detox, please reach out to us today. We fully understand the concerns and questions you may have. Call us today, whether you are a current client, a potential client, or you have a family member who is a client. Our compassionate and understanding team will meet your questions with the best possible answers.
We know that this is a difficult time for everyone and we are working to make the best of these circumstances. So, if you are seeking help in working through the recovery process, please call us here at Coastal Detox. While COVID-19 is certainly causing many of the world’s events to pause, it should not prevent you from getting the help you need.
We are waiting for your call here at Coastal Detox. Allow us to walk with you through what may be one of the most challenging seasons of your life. Together, we will make it through this time.