Medical Detox and Inpatient Treatment are just the beginning! The work you do over the next 12 months and years following will determine your success on your personal road to recovery. This is where our recovery management plan and program come in!
Coastal’s Recovery Management Plan
- Comprehensive discharge planning and support
- Dedicated Peer Recovery Support Specialist available 24/7
- First 90 Days: weekly 1-on-1 with Peer Recovery Support Specialist
- 90 days – 12 months: Bi-monthly 1-on-1 with Peer Recovery Support Specialist
- Goal setting, assessments, and positive affirmations
- Supportive phone calls with family & loved ones
- Available to ALL clients at absolutely ZERO cost for the first 90 days!
- No contractual commitments required
Identifying the Goals of Our Program
- Help ensure commitment and adherence to individual discharge plan
- Assistance establishing local recovery community
- Set and measure goals needed to maintain sobriety
- Identify signs/behaviors of potential relapse and provide support
For more information on Coastal’s Recovery Management Plan, please contact us by calling (877) 406-6623.