Once medical detox is complete, clients can enter Coastal’s inpatient Residential Treatment Program where they are provided access to continuous medical, clinical, and psychiatric care in addition to wide array of holistic treatment services and amenities.
Coastal’s inpatient Residential Treatment Program is also offered to clients that do not require a true medical detox protocol but still need/desire round the clock medical, clinical and psychiatric care.
The typical length of stay for Coastal’s inpatient Residential Treatment Program is 14 days. Coastal’s compassionate team of substance abuse treatment professionals team will create a customized treatment plan based on each client’s individual needs. Each client will also have continuous access to Coastal’s highly experienced team of medical professionals which includes psychiatrists, doctors, nurses and behavioral health technicians. This around-the-clock care ensures that each client’s needs are addressed 24/7.
As part of Coastal’s inpatient Residential Treatment program, each client will be presented with a wide array of treatment therapies from our team of licensed clinicians that are designed to help each client learn how to live a healthy, fulfilling, sober life including:
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Trauma Therapy (including EMDR)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Relapse Prevention
- Motivational Interviewing
- Wellness Groups
- Family Therapy
Coastal offers a wide range of amenities designed to ensure that every client remains ultra comfortable and engaged in the treatment process throughout their stay at Coastal including:
Daily access to Coastal’s Holistic Room–which offers massage, chiropractic, biosound bed, far infrared sauna, amino acid hydration therapy and more.
Residential Program Amenities
- Private and semi-private bed rooms with pillow top mattresses and personal 40” LED TV’s
- Delicious and nutritious chef cooked meals (Vegetarian, vegan, Kosher, gluten-free and allergy sensitive meals available upon request)
- Round the clock access to snacks, juices and ice cream
- XBox Game Room
- Arts and Craft Activities
- Guest Speakers
- ‘Higher Power Enrichment Hour’
- Soothing Outdoor Zen Garden and Waterfall
- Outdoor Pavillion
- Off-site Gym Membership
- Off-site AA/NA Meetings
Benefits of our Residential Treatment in Stuart
- Better chance of successfully completing medical detox protocol
- An immediate/seamless transition from detox level of care to inpatient to inpatient services—which research shows greatly increases long term recovery
- Around the clock medical and clinical supervision
- A community of support from others in treatment
- No environmental triggers to drink or use drugs
- Higher treatment completion rates (which is also linked with better long-term recovery outcomes)